Monday, January 11, 2010

New package

A box from theINtoy arrived today…

Package I purchased a Burn Phoenix 135MS and three Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo, with the hope to accidentaly find Virgo :D
BPhoenixHere below what I found:
Storm Libra 145S
StormLibra Flame Aquila 100ESFlameAquila
SLibra-FAquila2 SLibra-FAquila
And……….EarthVirgo Yes, Earth Virgo GB145BS! Here some pics of it and Burn Phoenix, enjoy ;)
EVirgo-BPhoenix BPhoenix2 BPhoenix3 BPhoenix5 BPhoenix6 EVirgo2 EVirgo2ì3
GB145 and Virgo Clear Wheel:
GB1452 GB145
VirgoClearWheel2 VirgoClearWheel
If you liked this post, subscribe to my feed to be always updated on new contents of my blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to own Burn Phoenix, Flame Libra, Poison Serpent, Beylauncher Metallice Orange, Angle Compass, beycarrier Waist Type, and Launcher Grip from Theintoy.co.uk and the Sonokong version of Earth Virgo GB145BS from Ebay.com

Post a Comment