Sunday, March 28, 2010

Beyblade: Metal Fusion Anime Opening Preview + Galaxy Pegasis Video

A preview of the “Beyblade: Metal Fusion” anime opening from ANMTV.
Beyblade: Metal Fusion Anime Opening Preview

Also videos of Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F started to pop up from YouTube. Here below the first two (I’ll eventually update the post with new ones).

As seen in the “Beyblade Colosseum” video, R²F seems to have more control but less Stamina than RF.

 

Leave your comments and opinions of the videos here below, or come talk about them in “DGT Box” here at right!


If you liked this post, subscribe to my feed to be always updated on new contents of my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um i just got into beyblade again and my hasbro galaxy pegesus paint is chiping why is that

Anonymous said...

um i just got into beyblade again and my hasbro galaxy pegesus paint is chiping why is that

Post a Comment