Friday, March 26, 2010

Second Season info + Aries Banner + New Vid Clue

Small update on the new season of MFB, starting on April 4.
Ginga Tsubasa
It seems that the new series will have battles with teams of three bladers, one of these teams will be Ginga (Storm Pegasis), Masamune (Ray Unicorno) and Tsubasa(Earth Aquila). Here an image of this new team: http://i42.tinypic.com/dono8o.jpg
Probably another team will be: Benkei (Dark Bull), Kyouya (Rock Leone) and Kenta (Flame Sagittario).
Another amazing news is that Ryuuga (Lightning LDrago) will have a changement of personality becoming a good guy.
Other very small thing is that all the old characters will have exactly the same clothes of the first series, that is something new in Beyblade.

Now, let’s change topic.
As you know I love taking bey photos :D… About every 2 weeks I change the main banner of the blog with a new Beyblade as protagonist. Here I show you an unused one featuring Rock Aries (from HWS Stamina & Defense Set) that I’ll never use…I’m waiting for Hasbro to release the original pink color Aries as regular blade to make a proper banner of it. (Click the image to see it at full resolution)
Banner15

All my previous banners can be found here http://picasaweb.google.it/DrigerGT/DGTBanners#

And now a small clue of the upcoming video I’m going to make…let’s see if some of you guess which bey is…THIS:Clue
Stay Tuned  ; )


SOURCES: WBO (Thanks to Kai-V and DranzerX13); otenki2010 blog
If you liked this post, subscribe to my feed to be always updated on new contents of my blog!

1 comment:

foof said...

storm aries 90wf?

Post a Comment